Your house has been on sale for a while but visitors are scarce?
It is the occasion to organize the visit of your house!
How? ‘Or’ What? Halloween is coming and young and old are always amazed by the terrifying decorations provided for this purpose … By decorating your home you create the event and many potential buyers will hurry to visit it, while having a good family time is what we call an “open-house”. Your property is free access for a day, everyone can visit without making an appointment beforehand, and your agent remains on site and recovers the offers at the end of the day.
How is an open-house organized ?
All rights come from the United States where it is widespread, this free practice and punctual, can attract prospects and generate interest in a house. It is still necessary to provide an upstream exchange with neighboring merchants, or communication through signs located in strategic areas or by word of mouth .. The day, the real estate agent greets visitors directly on the premises with a document detailing the characteristics of the property. Visitors are invited to leave their names and e-mail addresses, which allows if the property does not match their project, to send them a listing of other real estate more suited to their wishes.
Organize an “open-house” on a particular occasion
It is very interesting to organize an “open-house” at a particular date, especially during a festive event like Halloween .. Indeed, we often see houses decorated at this time of year and the want to stop is always present. By planning an open-house and communicating on it, many families will want to go there in order to have a good time. It does not matter that they do not look for good, they can then talk about them, you must know that word of mouth is a lever very important in real estate sales!
How to decorate your house without breaking the bank ?
There are many tips to make great Halloween decorations without breaking the bank:
• The balloon-tulle: you simply inflate several white balloons or transparent balloons and surround them with black tulle raised at the base.
• The pumpkin: a classic, it always makes a little impression, even more when it is cut and filled with tealights!
• The thistle: this flower can perfectly find its place in your Halloween decoration
• Radiography: old X-rays arranged here and there will be a sensation
• Autumn leaves: you can pick up recently fallen leaves and have fun with your kids drawing monster faces on them
• The branch: concoct witches mini-brooms using branches in your garden
• The candle: melt red candle wax on white candles to make them look bloody
• The paper: bats, pumpkins or ghosts, many shapes can be cut in paper and then used as a garland
• Sheets: they can be used to make ghosts in the 4 corners of your house
• False cobwebs: they are easily found in all specialty stores and are cheap